~sircmpwn/free-writers-club

2 2

OPML of all the feeds

<20191215210525.GA40863@Levs-iMac.local>
Hello Friends,

I've browsed through all the threads here so far and subscirbed to all
of the blogs that I was able to find with a valid RSS feed.

I've exported the OPML here[1].

If you have a reader that supports OPML and want to follow everyone at
once this is a great way to do it.

I'll keep this up to date as new folks join.

Hope its useful to someone!

[1] https://git.sr.ht/~levlaz/misc/tree/master/free-writers-club.opml
<382593cb3f6c9ce14c6658c38ef6ff76d7e0cc97.camel@michel-slm.name>
In-Reply-To
<20191215210525.GA40863@Levs-iMac.local> (view parent)
Hi Lev,

This is really neat, thanks! I think a couple of other people have
joined since (including myself), could you refresh the list?

Best regards,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
profile: https://keyoxide.org/michel@michel-slm.name

Thank you for this, glad to see nixing.mx on
on there!

Best,
Eric
Aug 28, 2020 15:54:29 Michel Alexandre Salim <michel@michel-slm.name>:

> Hi Lev,
>
> This is really neat, thanks! I think a couple of other people have
> joined since (including myself), could you refresh the list?
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
> Michel Alexandre Salim
> profile: https://keyoxide.org/michel@michel-slm.name
> chat via email: https://delta.chat/
> GPG key: 5DCE 2E7E 9C3B 1CFF D335 C1D7 8B22 9D2F 7CCC 04F2

Export thread (mbox)