~sircmpwn/free-writers-club

Introduction - Michel Salim

<4073198d9afaaf69c98c8ea20118e060e7928c36.camel@michel-slm.name>
Hello all,

I am a Production Engineer / Site Reliability Engineer, blogging at
https://michel-slm.name/ (RSS feed: https://michel-slm.name/index.xml)

Currently participating in #100DaysToOffload (
https://100daystooffload.com/)to try and get back in the habit of
writing more; I have some posts in the works on replacing Big Tech
closed platforms with open standards, open protocols, and last but not
least, free software (one of the draft post in particular is a
balancing act as it involves my employer).

I am a Fedora Project contributor, an ex-Lisper trying to get back to
using it, but currently mostly use Python and Ruby for $dayjob. You can
also find me on Mastodon at @michel_slm@floss.social

Looking forward to catching up on what everyone else have been writing,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
profile: https://keybase.io/michel_slm