~sircmpwn/free-writers-club

Re: I changed domain.

Juraj Oravec
<4099741.VABv0hozLY@void>
Hello,

> That's a really nice blog!

Thank you, but it is work in progress and I am terrible writer.

> May I know the reasons for moving to VPS?

Simply I wanted to try it, do it on my own. I can learn a lot by doing
so.
Next I wanted to move my things from GitHub, as I stopped liking it
after it was bought by M$. It took me a while to do it but in the end I
did.
Now I have my own git server[1] where I can organize things in much
better way than on GH.
Plus other small things for which I would still go for VPS (the freedom
to run anything you wish to is great)

> We're you self-hosting earlier?

No.

Your phone seems to be broken, I have got this mail 4 times already.