~sircmpwn/free-writers-club

1

Monthly reminder to write something!

<BVYE5E51ZUPQ.J4UFWVOUATUZ@homura>
Just your neighborhood list admin with a reminder that you should write
something for your blog! If you're unsure of what to write, start
keeping a list of ideas as they occur to you, and when you're in the
mood to write, you'll have ideas at hand.

--
Drew DeVault
<2d279eb4-44f7-db94-ea69-6a7199d9b3a0@gmail.com>

> Just your neighborhood list admin with a reminder that you should write
> something for your blog! If you're unsure of what to write, start
> keeping a list of ideas as they occur to you, and when you're in the
> mood to write, you'll have ideas at hand.

Thank you, Drew, really good advice. And you're right. I had a list with
topics, but some of them weren't good enough for a post, so I ended
thrashing the list out...

But sure, I'll be following this advice from now on!

Cheers, everybody!

- - - -
adolfo santiago
adol.pw