~sircmpwn/free-writers-club

Re: Let's introduce ourselves

<C2MK39FS8BVC.3MOOW6YHV13FQ@cetus>
Hello all!

I was looking around Drew's mailing lists, noticed this one, and found
it intriguing. I'm an amateur Linux sysadmin, musician, and university
student studying to obtain my Masters degree in CS with a concentration
in systems. As I progress and get into more technical courses, I expect
to write about them as well but, at the moment, it's really just
whatever comes to mind; my blog posts range from subjects like
approximating Drew's streaming set up to bluegrass music to smoking a
pipe.

My personal site is at https://secluded.site but there are also some
posts at https://nixnet.services/blog. I am in the process of moving
some of those to my personal one though.

Looking forward to being part of the list!

Cheers,
Amolith
Export thread (mbox)