~sircmpwn/gmni-devel

5 2

gmni hangs

Sandra Snan
<87pn2hks8d.fsf@idiomdrottning.org>
Going through the URLs in CAPCOM, I noticed that gmni hangs on
gemini://amami.city. (I am not affiliated with them and I hadn't even
heard of them until just now.)
<20210108145219.uaajwn57omm7ywcp@desktop.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<87pn2hks8d.fsf@idiomdrottning.org> (view parent)
> I noticed that gmni hangs on gemini://amami.city.

And so does kineto and probably other clients. You should contact the
server admins.
<20210108145856.ehixemw2swymbfjz@desktop.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<20210108145219.uaajwn57omm7ywcp@desktop.localdomain> (view parent)
> > I noticed that gmni hangs on gemini://amami.city.
>
> And so does kineto and probably other clients. You should contact the
> server admins.

Kineto at portal.drewdevault.com hangs, gmni and openssl s_client throw
"Connection refused" error.

Something wrong is definitely going on with the server.
Sandra Snan
<87k0snv2m8.fsf@idiomdrottning.org>
In-Reply-To
<20210108145219.uaajwn57omm7ywcp@desktop.localdomain> (view parent)
I don't care about the server.
I don't know who they are.
I had never heard of them.
I'm not particularly invested in what's on there.
I have no idea who the server admins are.

Other clients give a connection refused error—and gmni gives a
connection refused error on other missing servers—while on this one,
gmni silently just freezes forever. Just thought this list might wanna
know about that. If you don't, then fine.
<20210108174442.xdogc4jp2kyfiomi@desktop.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<87k0snv2m8.fsf@idiomdrottning.org> (view parent)
> Other clients give a connection refused error—and gmni gives a
> connection refused error on other missing servers—while on this one,
> gmni silently just freezes forever.

I couldn't actually reproduce the freeze. Maybe that was something weird
with the network, I don't know.
Sandra Snan
<877dojr3s5.fsf@idiomdrottning.org>
In-Reply-To