~sircmpwn/gmni-discuss

1

gmnisrv: certificate for "exact match" route

<20210127144737.EDE0763C0C3C@dd22736.kasserver.com>

not sure if i messed the config up or if it's a bug, so i'd just ask:
I try to use routing with an "exact match" route. When gmnisrv starts it tries to create a cert for the route instead of using the already existing cert for the subdomain.

Any hint is greatly appreciated.

/etc/gmnisrv.ini snippet:
----
[orrg.clttr.info]
root=/var/www/gemini/orrg
cgi=on
index=index.pl

[orrg.clttr.info=/robots.txt]
root=/var/www/gemini/orrg/
----

log snippet:
----
[gmnisrv] generating certificate for orrg.clttr.info=/robots.txt
[gmnisrv] opening private key for writing failed: No such file or directory
[gmnisrv] TLS initialization failed
----
<20210127152604.655A863C3861@dd22736.kasserver.com>
In-Reply-To
<20210127144737.EDE0763C0C3C@dd22736.kasserver.com> (view parent)
I took a closer look at the code and I think the problem is that
"exact match" routes are not parsed at all in config.c.
It only looks for ":" and "~", but not "=".

I'll try to provide a patch.

regards
René
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)