~sircmpwn/godocs.io

2 2

Derivative work: code.pfad.fr/vanitydoc

<8bac956a-4f1c-47c7-a34a-68d8e646660e@app.fastmail.com>

based on the templates of this project, I create a go package to generate static documentation in HTML and Gemtext:
https://code.pfad.fr/vanitydoc

Since the LICENSE of the gddo project indicates:
> Copyright (c) 2013 The Go Authors. All rights reserved.

I kept this license for the template files (which I heavily adapted, hence the added copyright for myself):
> SPDX-FileCopyrightText: 2022 Olivier Charvin <git@olivier.pfad.fr>
> SPDX-FileCopyrightText: 2013 The Go Authors
>
> SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-3-Clause

https://codeberg.org/pfad.fr/vanitydoc/src/branch/main/pkg/templates/index.gohtml

I just wanted to check that attributing it this way was correct (and make a little publicity for my tool ;).

Best regards

Olivier
<COL9VWNPMJZM.37YF0ZO245AQ2@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<8bac956a-4f1c-47c7-a34a-68d8e646660e@app.fastmail.com> (view parent)
Yep, that's more-or-less correct.
<COORLSZFIWWU.1UAAS4THKW54L@nitro>
On Fri Nov 25, 2022 at 4:33 AM EST, Olivier C wrote:
> Hi,
>
> based on the templates of this project, I create a go package to generate static documentation in HTML and Gemtext:
> https://code.pfad.fr/vanitydoc

Nice tool. Glad to see that it works well with godocs.io and the VCS
autodiscovery RFC.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)