~sircmpwn/godocs.io

2 2

Re: links to source code 404

<CAP8dQmuPCvtWf=FnGfFUCd+14XMMP_uKGrCGk6gBBQsJNY0KYA@mail.gmail.com>
I just noticed this too. If you go to this page:

https://godocs.io/runtime/race

You see this link:

https://github.com/golang/go/blob/v1.17.6/src/runtime//race/doc.go

which is wrong for a couple of reasons. Firstly, double slash should
not exist. Second, the version number is wrong, here is correct link:

https://github.com/golang/go/blob/go1.17.6/src/runtime/race/doc.go

Re: links to source code 404

Bor Grošelj Simić <bgs@turminal.net>
<CH5X1AZKCL4J.3D0YSXVOFH2A7@attila>
In-Reply-To
<CAP8dQmuPCvtWf=FnGfFUCd+14XMMP_uKGrCGk6gBBQsJNY0KYA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)

> https://github.com/golang/go/blob/v1.17.6/src/runtime//race/doc.go
>
> which is wrong for a couple of reasons. Firstly, double slash should
> not exist. Second, the version number is wrong, here is correct link:
>
> https://github.com/golang/go/blob/go1.17.6/src/runtime/race/doc.go

The double slash shouldn't exist but it doesn't affect the functionality, the
issue that causes this is the fact that version (v.....) is used instead of the
corresponding git tag (go......). I already identified the bug in gddo source
code, fortunately it's an easy fix.

Re: links to source code 404

<CH6K8EPVHCJL.1AUKQ1DBJK1PR@nitro>
In-Reply-To
<CH5X1AZKCL4J.3D0YSXVOFH2A7@attila> (view parent)
Thanks for reporting this issue! I've sent a patch to fix it.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)