Old Hardware

Josh Lawrence
<1548262891.474502.1641859472.63AA474B@webmail.messagingengine.com>
I appreciated your recent post about old hardware.  In it, you mention that you demonstrated the difference between boot times between sway and KDE.  What was his reaction?

Josh
<20190123170236.GA1188@miku>
In-Reply-To
<1548262891.474502.1641859472.63AA474B@webmail.messagingengine.com> (view parent)
On 2019-01-23  9:01 AM, Josh Lawrence wrote:
> I appreciated your recent post about old hardware. In it, you mention
> that you demonstrated the difference between boot times between sway
> and KDE. What was his reaction?

Well, this happened at the Plasma development sprint. They asked more
questions and started fixing the bugs :)
Josh Lawrence
<1548267562.497477.1641922360.059F03F6@webmail.messagingengine.com>
In-Reply-To
<20190123170236.GA1188@miku> (view parent)
Ha!  I guess that's the best thing you could hope for.  :)