~sircmpwn/public-inbox

JMP.chat another free software business

Joshua Branson
<87wnru99oj.fsf@dismail.de>

Hey Drew,

I've been using jmp.chat for a year now, and it's a software freedom
business.  My cell phone bill is only $3/month.  Granted my cell phone
only works when it's connected to wifi, and I can't call 911...but a $3
cell phone bill is awesome!

Anyway, I thought I'd mention it to you, because you're in the free
software business space.  It's a pretty cool bit of software built on
the XMPP standard.

The business page is here:

jmp.chat

The technical details and source code can probably be found here:

https://gitlab.com/ossguy/jmp-register

https://soprani.ca/

Thanks!

Joshua