~sircmpwn/public-inbox

Re: Getting on without Google

<87y2o19dmy.fsf@azzamsa.com>
Hi, Drew.

> For passwords, I use a tool called pass, which encrypts
> passwords
> with my PGP key and stores them in a git repository I keep on
> gogs.sr.ht, with desktop keybindings to make grabbing them
> convenient.

Is putting *encrypted* repository online (even in private repo) is
ok
for you?

I put mine in the backup server. But having them in code hosting
repo is
more convenient for me. I just need to invoke some keybinding
after
editing some files. Rather than to switch context and doing rsync
things.

If putting it in private code hosting sounds secure, Maybe I will
do it
too :).
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)