~sircmpwn/public-inbox

1

Re: Configuring aerc for git via email

<C2X54GWASH8M.2DAWJZ2PKXAL4@uncertain>
 Do you use aerc with notmuch? If not, how do you search through all your
 emails (I find the included search pretty basic)? I had a hard time
 making notmuch work, and still didn't manage to do it.
 I'm asking this because I found out that aerc crashes more often on
 slow connections, and thought that using notmuch might solve the
 problem.

 Nevertheless, it's a great piece of software, I use it since the
 announcement on HackerNews, keep up with the great work.

Re: Configuring aerc for git via email

<C2X6IOLVT4KA.0IR9RJQLBGW9@terminator>
In-Reply-To
<C2X54GWASH8M.2DAWJZ2PKXAL4@uncertain> (view parent)
You can create "virtual mailboxes" using notmuch queries but I think you cannot query search in fly.

I'd like to and I will probably in the future.