~sircmpwn/public-inbox

Re: My wish-list for the next YAML

<CDA8NZBLXD2W.Q9P64NUT7K4K@ace>
Have you heard of NestedText? YAML-like, simpler, unambiguous, readable.

https://nestedtext.org/

I myself made an (experimental) implementation of NestedText v1 (minus
the quoted keys feature) in Go without too much trouble.

https://git.torresjrjr.com/go-nestedtext/file/README.md.html

I should note that the author of the spec recently made breaking changes
to the format which I feel deviated from the core simplicity NestedText
v1 had.

https://nestedtext.org/en/stable/changelog.html

Therefore, NestedText v1 is near-perfect, but suffers from some
bloat-creep I want to flesh out in a new format based on it.  Should
anyone be interested in discussing this, email me.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)