~sircmpwn/public-inbox

4 3

Why was aerc also named aerc2

<CH8DK5NYC4V0.120FYE6BIWU8C@james-red>
As seen in the original ticket tracker for aerc[1] and in many of the
source files, there are many references to aerc2 instead of plain old
aerc. So why were they named aerc2? Was that what aerc used to be named
at one point, and why?

Also, I'm sending this email from aerc, customized to my mbsync config
and sent with msmtp.

[1]: https://todo.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/aerc2
<CH90Y3FJZ85D.23EH2AMSISX63@diabtop>
In-Reply-To
<CH8DK5NYC4V0.120FYE6BIWU8C@james-red> (view parent)
Hi James,

James Pearson, Jan 18, 2022 at 01:31:
> As seen in the original ticket tracker for aerc[1] and in many of the
> source files, there are many references to aerc2 instead of plain old
> aerc. So why were they named aerc2? Was that what aerc used to be named
> at one point, and why?

I don't know. You'd have to ask Drew about that :)
<31f9660a-4c3d-027c-5c50-ea5b2ae97be0@boehs.org>
In-Reply-To
<CH90Y3FJZ85D.23EH2AMSISX63@diabtop> (view parent)
> I don't know. You'd have to ask Drew about that :)

That's... What he is doing?!
<CH97ETG32634.1J8WIWADURLCV@archlinux-x220>
In-Reply-To
<31f9660a-4c3d-027c-5c50-ea5b2ae97be0@boehs.org> (view parent)
On Tue Jan 18, 2022 at 6:30 PM EST, Evan Boehs wrote:
> > I don't know. You'd have to ask Drew about that :)
>
> That's... What he is doing?!

James sent the email to <~sircmpwn/public-inbox@lists.sr.ht>,
<~sircmpwn/aerc@lists.sr.ht>, and <~rjarry/aerc-devel@lists.sr.ht>. I
imagine Robin responded to the mail originally from his mailing list.
<1831fa4b-d177-fb3e-5e46-62dd2aed2d21@boehs.org>
In-Reply-To
<CH97ETG32634.1J8WIWADURLCV@archlinux-x220> (view parent)
How silly of me