~sircmpwn/public-inbox

1

ProtonMail instruction correction (useplaintext.email)

<ThQrBrdI6zxizYE_3ckkvgJ0h0K0jevFxpbysOHwNDpNBBP6bAZr5WrW1EL9bgXEHNOYs2Vau6S8Bt63NkMWB-QzeviF83LLHdx61fnI4n0=@protonmail.com>
Hi, I noticed an inaccuracy with the section on https://useplaintext.email/#protonmail about Protonmail, involving the steps on how to enable plain text emails by default in the settings.
I believe it's been different since the major Proton redesign that happened.. I don't know when, actually, I'll be honest.

The step where you have to go in Settings then into "Appearance" is now incorrect; it should be in "Messages and composing", at the bottom of the page. That's where the "Composer mode" setting now is.

Thanks!
PS: the default signature can only be removed with a paid subscription by default. you can, however, remove it while composing an email.
<CLYFLK7L706V.331GA6DLLTY97@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<ThQrBrdI6zxizYE_3ckkvgJ0h0K0jevFxpbysOHwNDpNBBP6bAZr5WrW1EL9bgXEHNOYs2Vau6S8Bt63NkMWB-QzeviF83LLHdx61fnI4n0=@protonmail.com> (view parent)
Please send a patch. Thanks!