2 2

How you manage your music

<VSj-H_GlQCiUDfINOAdElUbG_6czxZr808yX2FbWpZm_tkaC18qaFJD0bbDXfkiSWVG_tuzESo5I7R9z46dJthywaV5P9BfPNW61lQkDt0Q=@protonmail.com>
Sender timestamp
On your blog post about old hardware, you wrote:
>which mostly just entails syncing up the latest version of my music collection.

Can you please give us more info about this? How do you keep track of the latest
releases of your favorite artists? And which file extension best suits your needs?

Thanks!
<20190205181830.GC24746@homura.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<VSj-H_GlQCiUDfINOAdElUbG_6czxZr808yX2FbWpZm_tkaC18qaFJD0bbDXfkiSWVG_tuzESo5I7R9z46dJthywaV5P9BfPNW61lQkDt0Q=@protonmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
I run a private internet radio with some friends. I have a script which
can pull down and sync up my favorites as an offline archive of music.

If you want to do something simliar, the radio API is here:

https://git.sr.ht/~minus/stewdio-api

Our streamer is here:

https://github.com/luminarys/kawa

And my script is here:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/dotfiles/tree/master/bin/radiodl
<20190205182011.GD24746@homura.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<VSj-H_GlQCiUDfINOAdElUbG_6czxZr808yX2FbWpZm_tkaC18qaFJD0bbDXfkiSWVG_tuzESo5I7R9z46dJthywaV5P9BfPNW61lQkDt0Q=@protonmail.com> (view parent)
Sender timestamp
> And which file extension best suits your needs?

flac but I convert to opus on my phone