~sircmpwn/public-inbox

(plaintext-)certified.svg does not work with librsvg

Greg A. Woods
<m1j1xjy-0036tPC@more.local>
I use librsvg (2.40.20 with pkgsrc patches) for emacs, links, etc.
(from https://wiki.gnome.org/LibRsvg)

However when I display your https://useplaintext.email/certified.svg
in either Emacs or with "links -g" all I see is a red square.

certified.svg displays fine in Vivaldi on my macOS desktop, so it must
be OK in some way.

My build of "links" seems to be able to display all of the SVG examples
at:  https://dev.w3.org/SVG/tools/svgweb/samples/svg-files/

Except maybe the ones with embedded links, such as "image.svg" -- which
is also just two coloured squares; or the ones with embedded
javascript...  But certified.svg does not seem to fit that pattern....

I removed the "fill=" at the end and then all I had was a black square.

So I'm not sure where the problem might be....

Let me know if I can provide any further info.

--
					Greg A. Woods <gwoods@acm.org>

Kelowna, BC     +1 250 762-7675           RoboHack <woods@robohack.ca>
Planix, Inc. <woods@planix.com>     Avoncote Farms <woods@avoncote.ca>