dispatch.sr.ht has been around for a while, but it was very unpolished
and I kept it quiet until I had time to clean it up. Now it has been
cleaned up, and I would like to invite you to use it!
Dispatch is a task automation platform for rigging up bits of sr.ht
within itself and with the outside world. It's designed to be generic
and support a wide variety of tasks. In the future, I intend to add
- Running builds.sr.ht jobs for patches sent to lists.sr.ht
- Synchronizing git repos with external mirrors
- Bidirectionally synchronizing tickets from external services (e.g.
Jira, GitHub, etc) with todo.sr.ht
- Linking references to todo.sr.ht tickets in commits on git.sr.ht
- Running builds.sr.ht manifests on a cron
Today, only the following tasks are available:
- GitHub pull request -> builds.sr.ht job
- GitHub commit -> builds.sr.ht job
We've been using this to run CI for sway and wlroots for some time
now, and various other projects have been test driving it as well.
Please let me know what you think, and send along ideas for new tasks!
The code is also pretty extensible if you're interested in building new