General availability of dispatch.sr.ht

<20181106133052.GA19566@homura.localdomain>
Sender timestamp
permerror
dispatch.sr.ht has been around for a while, but it was very unpolished
and I kept it quiet until I had time to clean it up. Now it has been
cleaned up, and I would like to invite you to use it!

Dispatch is a task automation platform for rigging up bits of sr.ht
within itself and with the outside world. It's designed to be generic
and support a wide variety of tasks. In the future, I intend to add
tasks like:

- Running builds.sr.ht jobs for patches sent to lists.sr.ht
- Synchronizing git repos with external mirrors
- Bidirectionally synchronizing tickets from external services (e.g.
  Jira, GitHub, etc) with todo.sr.ht
- Linking references to todo.sr.ht tickets in commits on git.sr.ht
- Running builds.sr.ht manifests on a cron

Today, only the following tasks are available:

- GitHub pull request -> builds.sr.ht job
- GitHub commit -> builds.sr.ht job

We've been using this to run CI for sway[0] and wlroots[1] for some time
now, and various other projects have been test driving it as well.

[0] https://github.com/swaywm/sway
[1] https://github.com/swaywm/wlroots

Please let me know what you think, and send along ideas for new tasks!
The code is also pretty extensible if you're interested in building new
tasks yourself:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/dispatch.sr.ht

Enjoy!

--