~sircmpwn/sr.ht-announce

Low-volume mailing list for announcements of new sr.ht services and major features.

Sourcehut welcomes Bitbucket refugees

<BWEK6BW6V110.3A3B02BDVECCN@koishi>
Bitbucket is shuttering its Mercurial offering:

https://bitbucket.org/blog/sunsetting-mercurial-support-in-bitbucket

For those looking for a new host, Sourcehut may be a good choice for
you. Thanks to Ludovic's persistent help and Sourcehut's 100%
open-source stature, Mercurial support on Sourcehut is maintained by the
community and will be supported for as long as Hg users are interested
in keeping up with us.

To make the migration easier, I've written a small script you can use:

https://hg.sr.ht/%7Esircmpwn/invertbucket

In the coming days, I hope to extend this with support for importing
tickets and (possibly?) pull requests, the latter being converted into
email threads.

If you have any questions, please let me know at sir@cmpwn.com.

--
Drew DeVault