~sircmpwn/sr.ht-announce

The SourceHut project hub is now live

<C2EKLG5BY4RA.3J77BOMUAOM6S@homura>
I'm happy to announce that the SourceHut project hub is now available
for general use! If you want to see how it works interactively, try
checking out the SourceHut project[0], or add your own projects[1].

[0]: https://sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sourcehut
[1]: https://sr.ht

I've done a longer write-up introducing the project on the blog:

https://sourcehut.org/blog/2020-04-30-the-sourcehut-hub-is-live/

Feel free to read it in your own time, but in short, the project hub
completes one of the most important goals for the alpha, and solves
several long-standing issues users have been asking about - namely,
project discoverability and navigation within a single project.

Please give it a shot and let me know what you think!