~sircmpwn/sr.ht-announce

What's cooking on SourceHut? March 2021

<C9Y0Z531IAE5.3D4QDNSHZAPE@taiga>
Hi! Another month of development has passed, and I'm here to fill you in
on what's new. Another 686 signups this month has brought us to 21,041
users. As always, I'll be counting on you to make the new users feel at
home, please be patient with them and help them learn the ropes.

Last month, something suddenly came up and I had to skip the monthly
Mumble call unannounced — my apologies! We'll be holding the meeting as
scheduled tomorrow at 16:00 UTC at voice.mnus.de, port 64738, in the
sourcehut room.

## pages.sr.ht

The big news this month is that we shipped sourcehut pages[0], which
provides static hosting for websites and Gemini capsules. 282 users have
created a site with it so far — you should check it out, too! Getting a
website published only takes a couple of minutes.

[0]: https://sourcehut.org/blog/2021-02-18-sourcehut-pages/

## todo.sr.ht

todo.sr.ht's initial GraphQL API is now available. Check out the
playground[1] and our GraphQL docs[2] if you're not already familiar
with how it works.

[1]: https://todo.sr.ht/graphql
[2]: https://man.sr.ht/graphql.md

Next up is...

## builds.sr.ht

The GraphQL API for builds.sr.ht is now underway. This one is quite
welcome, as builds.sr.ht is our oldest sr.ht API and the most in need of
an upgrade. It will also give us some opportunities to improve security
for builds.

## Project hub

A minor update for the project hub this month: popular tags are now
shown on the public index:

https://sr.ht/projects
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)