Arch Linux package problem (signature invalid)

<1795534.6JcWjSi8nF@g550jk>
Hi, when upgrading the builds.sr.ht package on Arch Linux I'm getting the
following error since a couple of days:

error: builds.sr.ht: signature from "SourceHut Arch Linux <archlinux@sr.ht>"
is invalid
:: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/builds.sr.ht-0.61.0-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is
corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).

I'm guessing a simple rebuild of the package should be sufficient to fix whatever
happened here?

Thanks,
Luca
<C4JI9VN4MSJR.1EY4EYK8O5MO1@homura>
In-Reply-To
<1795534.6JcWjSi8nF@g550jk> (view parent)
Can you send this to ~sircmpwn/sr.ht-packages@lists.sr.ht? And cc Eli
Schwartz <eschwartz@archlinux.org>.
<1c1a832a-c6bf-c04e-0240-826687864d15@archlinux.org>
On 7/29/20 5:11 PM, Luca Weiss wrote:
> Hi, when upgrading the builds.sr.ht package on Arch Linux I'm getting the
> following error since a couple of days:
>
> error: builds.sr.ht: signature from "SourceHut Arch Linux <archlinux@sr.ht>"
> is invalid
> :: File /var/cache/pacman/pkg/builds.sr.ht-0.61.0-1-any.pkg.tar.zst is
> corrupted (invalid or corrupted package (PGP signature)).
>
> I'm guessing a simple rebuild of the package should be sufficient to fix whatever
> happened here?

Note this should have been fixed by

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-pkgbuilds/commit/b7b7c831f2a644cf6ce0dd4b37c91dea22c208b6

So hopefully you should never see this particular error cause again.

--
Eli Schwartz
Arch Linux Bug Wrangler and Trusted User