<c07d125969f6bb5e081014efd3c7a121@vivaldi.net>
In-Reply-To
<179a38eca30.cb3851ef557277.772190937087952692@pyxel.pro> (view parent)
On 2021-05-25 08:45, Hanna Rose wrote:
> This could honestly
> look a bit better if we made the code view fill the rest of the
> viewport like
> so: https://egg.lgbt/i/rjtyjel4.png.

One possible solution:

body {
   display: flex;
   flex-direction: column;
   min-height: 100vh;
}

/* For lack of a better selector; should be more specific/semantic: */
body > .container-fluid {
   display: flex;
   flex: 1 0 auto;
}

I agree it would look better.

Unrelated: I am unhappy with the vertical rhythm of paragraphs and the
interaction of paragraphs and code blocks in MD renderings, incl.
man.sr.ht, READMEs, etc. Do you have a similar opinion? Perhaps it could
be considered in your efforts.
<179a3d48176.c70b57c7576133.881272373398069982@pyxel.pro>
In-Reply-To
<c07d125969f6bb5e081014efd3c7a121@vivaldi.net> (view parent)
 > Unrelated: I am unhappy with the vertical rhythm of paragraphs and the
 > interaction of paragraphs and code blocks in MD renderings, incl.
 > man.sr.ht, READMEs, etc. Do you have a similar opinion? Perhaps it could
 > be considered in your efforts.

Yeah it's a bit annoying, unsure if i'll change it in this specific effort as I'm
focusing on git.sr.ht specifically at the moment but if i start contributing to
other areas, I can look into it.

> One possible solution:
 >
 > body {
 >    display: flex;
 >    flex-direction: column;
 >    min-height: 100vh;
 > }
 >
 > /* For lack of a better selector; should be more specific/semantic: */
 > body > .container-fluid {
 >    display: flex;
 >    flex: 1 0 auto;
 > }

I'll give it a try and see if it works / how it works.
<179a3e2b9b3.11dbd0a16579685.571916743112140163@pyxel.pro>
In-Reply-To
<c07d125969f6bb5e081014efd3c7a121@vivaldi.net> (view parent)
Seems the changes suggested worked, a patch has been sent out.
https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-dev/patches/22958
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)