core.sr.ht migrations?

<20190919144036.GA1118016@michaels.world>
Hiya,
I'm having internal server errors since it seems like core.sr.ht added migrations. I can't figure out how to migrate core.sr.ht itself though, and there is no srht.app (for from srht.app import db) like with the other services.
Any help?
-Michael.
<BX42310E95N2.3BA50NS9G7Q6S@homura>
In-Reply-To
<20190919144036.GA1118016@michaels.world> (view parent)
srht-migrate [service name] upgrade head

For example:

srht-migrate git.sr.ht upgrade head

The service name is the name of the service in the config file, rather
than the name of your downstream service.
<20190919162532.GB1145080@michaels.world>
In-Reply-To
<BX42310E95N2.3BA50NS9G7Q6S@homura> (view parent)
Thanks! Somehow I had to stamp the first revision in the history before it would do the rest, but now it works fine. I suspect more of a messup on my part.
-Michael.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 10:41:30AM -0400, Drew DeVault wrote:
>srht-migrate [service name] upgrade head
>
>For example:
>
>srht-migrate git.sr.ht upgrade head
>
>The service name is the name of the service in the config file, rather
>than the name of your downstream service.
<BX44HYPBUCJM.1K54A2V10QU1Q@homura>
In-Reply-To
<20190919162532.GB1145080@michaels.world> (view parent)
No worries, glad you got it sorted out.