docker setup

<20190921220141.GA2499427@michaels.world>
Hiya,
I'm getting closer to getting my build worker working. I think the current problem (hopefully the last) is that I can't get internet to the build environment. To this end, can someone explain the docker config necessary? I.E. do I need to change the docker ip from 172.x.y.z to 10.0.2.x or something else? Or am I just going about it wrong.
Thanks!
-Michael.
<BX65Z2NPSTMI.3R7LZG8BWO350@illya>
In-Reply-To
<20190921220141.GA2499427@michaels.world> (view parent)
I'm not sure exactly what you're doing, but the cases where I've
had issues connecting to the internet from within containers,
it was a botched install (missing iptables rules) or the
ipv4/ipv6 forwarding config not set on the host.

This link should help:
https://linuxconfig.org/how-to-turn-on-off-ip-forwarding-in-linux