Build not triggered

<20210329113115.cgwjk35oa7ap7qlv@meneltarma.localdomain>
	Hi, I have pushed a commit to my repository here:

https://git.sr.ht/~strahinja/strahinja.srht.site/commit/3a85165578adaef2af9613ded7f57634853e0d64

but it didn't trigger a build. My last successful build was earlier today,

https://builds.sr.ht/~strahinja/job/472090

and I tried resubmitting it, but it didn't apply the changes from the latest
commit.

	Any pointers on why didn't my latest commit trigger a build and how can I ensure
my commits trigger a build in the future?

	Thanks in advance,
	Strahinya Radich
<CA9T6FE35UZV.XFCXFKJBBTEK@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<20210329113115.cgwjk35oa7ap7qlv@meneltarma.localdomain> (view parent)
Sometimes builds are not submitted due to transitive issues. Just try
copying and pasting your build manifest into builds.sr.ht/submit. Using
the "resubmit build" button will resubmit that *specific* build,
including the git tree which was checked out.
<20210329121317.34fmrtkla6vtyftx@meneltarma.localdomain>
In-Reply-To
<CA9T6FE35UZV.XFCXFKJBBTEK@taiga> (view parent)
On 21/03/29 07:46, Drew DeVault wrote:
> Sometimes builds are not submitted due to transitive issues. Just try
> copying and pasting your build manifest into builds.sr.ht/submit. Using
> the "resubmit build" button will resubmit that *specific* build,
>less including the git tree which was checked out.

	Thanks, submitting over the web worked! :)
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)