Cannot send mail to todo since last few days

<20210519182110.847fd17113b27fef28a95cad@disroot.org>
For the last couple of days I have been seeing this when sending email
to the todo system.

> This is the mail system at host mail-b.sr.ht. I'm sorry to have to
> inform you that your message could not be delivered to one or more
> recipients. It's attached below.
>
> <~cadence/tube/43@todo.sr.ht>: host todo.sr.ht[173.195.146.145]
> said: 500 Error: (RuntimeError) Working outside of application
> context. (in reply to end of DATA command)

> Final-Recipient: rfc822; ~cadence/tube/43@todo.sr.ht
> Remote-MTA: dns; todo.sr.ht
> Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 500 Error: (RuntimeError)
>     Working outside of application context.

The web interface for todo still works.

I still receive emails about the replies of other people on todo
threads, but these replies come prefixed with "None".

Let me know if I can provide any more information to help solve this.
<179836deafd.fa9256451500.7807393915021117787@pyxel.pro>
In-Reply-To
<20210519182110.847fd17113b27fef28a95cad@disroot.org> (view parent)
> For the last couple of days I have been seeing this when sending email
> to the todo system.

Are you sure you're supposed to be able to send emails to the todo
system? This is the first time I'm hearing about this, although this
also seems to fail on my end.

> The web interface for todo still works.

The web interface doesn't use an email system to publish TODOs,
so it would be unaffected either way.

 > I still receive emails about the replies of other people on todo
 > threads, but these replies come prefixed with "None".

Can you show an example email of this?
<20210519070633.GA1077@ireas.org>
In-Reply-To
<179836deafd.fa9256451500.7807393915021117787@pyxel.pro> (view parent)
On 2021-05-19 03:01:29, Hanna Rose wrote:
> Are you sure you're supposed to be able to send emails to the todo
> system? This is the first time I'm hearing about this, although this
> also seems to fail on my end.

Yes, it should work:
	https://man.sr.ht/todo.sr.ht/#email-access
<20210520003828.5d0a30c15eda4efc674f3014@disroot.org>
In-Reply-To
<179836deafd.fa9256451500.7807393915021117787@pyxel.pro> (view parent)
> Are you sure you're supposed to be able to send emails to the todo
> system? This is the first time I'm hearing about this, although this
> also seems to fail on my end.

https://man.sr.ht/todo.sr.ht/#email-access

> Can you show an example email of this?

Sure, here's a screenshot of a public comment in my inbox:
https://cadence.moe/i/6c393e.png
<CBH8BX9PEBWF.1PEOTHC2PTLU4@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<20210519182110.847fd17113b27fef28a95cad@disroot.org> (view parent)
Just rebooted it. Can you try again?
<3182bb79-876f-4e34-9989-8f23d6dcc8c1@disroot.org>
In-Reply-To
<CBH8BX9PEBWF.1PEOTHC2PTLU4@taiga> (view parent)
Looks good now, both "None" and failed sends are solved.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)