buildsrht vs buildssrht

<20210609155741.pajmqdu5qcezbsmt@tsurf>
While packaging and deploying builds, I keep running into a confusion
regarding the extra "s". This causes issues, for example, with this hack:
https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/core.sr.ht/tree/master/item/srht-update-profiles#L6

The potential discrepancy is also a consistency issue in the
configuration TOML keys. What is the correct naming and usage throughout
sourcehut?
<CBZ7OR26JYTV.K3DQLLWNZL96@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<20210609155741.pajmqdu5qcezbsmt@tsurf> (view parent)
srht-update-profiles is not really designed for robust or reliable use,
it's a one-off script written to address a one-off problem (and maybe it
should be removed).

The issue doesn't cause enough practical problems for me to find it
necessary to make a potentially risky change to address it.

Our config files are INI, not TOML, by the way.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)