Suggestion: display currency on pricing and payment pages

<20210812051048.iz4ivmf2oz32uvgj@archdesk.localdomain>
The pricing page ( https://sourcehut.org/pricing/ ) displays a dollar sign ($) on the prices which leaves the currency ambiguous.  Even on the payment page, it doesn't give an indication of the currency.  For me I didn't know whether it had translated it to AUD for me based on geolocation, or was something else.  So I guess this is a feature request / suggestion: could the currency be displayed unambiguously on the pricing and payment pages?

--
Samuel Walladge
https://swalladge.net | https://useplaintext.email/
On Thu, 2021-08-12 at 08:25 +0200, Drew DeVault wrote:
> Good suggestion, I've updated it.

I checked the payment page and the FAQ but I don't see it. Is this an
error?

--
u9000 (Nine)
They, Them, Theirs
On Thu Aug 12, 2021 at 9:43 PM UTC, u9000 wrote:
> I checked the payment page and the FAQ but I don't see it. Is this an
> error?

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/meta.sr.ht/commit/9d2dd394acac9aa8d5f5fa9329c0cf07b810262f

I can confirm that this message shows up on
https://meta.sr.ht/billing/initial.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)