i18n of interface?

<20220615160936.fa598dceb9cfdc1b6caa23b4@posteo.net>

Can you please provide some i18n of web interface of sr.ht? I would make non-english users more close to this fantastic site.
I could help translate strings to spanish and catalan.

Thanks in advance,
Xavier
<CKQRO2YB05ET.1XGOIQPX36HSA@megumin>
In-Reply-To
<20220615160936.fa598dceb9cfdc1b6caa23b4@posteo.net> (view parent)
Hi Xavier! i18n is not prioritized for the beta, but it is prioritized
for the stable release. Stay tuned.
<20220615161211.944ad78cfcf549fb98550d50@posteo.net>
In-Reply-To
<CKQRO2YB05ET.1XGOIQPX36HSA@megumin> (view parent)
Is it some ticket number I could be subscribed to?

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 16:10:30 +0200
"Drew DeVault" <sir@cmpwn.com> ha escrit:

> Hi Xavier! i18n is not prioritized for the beta, but it is prioritized
> for the stable release. Stay tuned.
<CKQRQFI4D9BJ.UXW7T6UQ0Q8F@megumin>
In-Reply-To
<20220615161211.944ad78cfcf549fb98550d50@posteo.net> (view parent)
On Wed Jun 15, 2022 at 4:12 PM CEST, Xavier B. wrote:
> Is it some ticket number I could be subscribed to?

No, but it will be announced on sr.ht-announce.
<20220615161938.473b639e343c2d59911e3f78@posteo.net>
In-Reply-To
<CKQRQFI4D9BJ.UXW7T6UQ0Q8F@megumin> (view parent)
Please, make one and I could be subcribed.

thanks in advance

On Wed, 15 Jun 2022 16:13:34 +0200

<20220618213917.e70d5ab1de9685690d5b9af1@posteo.net>
In-Reply-To