~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss

5 4

Per project git page?

Details
Message ID
<20220617081223.76e7c8646226d04d0972e86e@posteo.net>
DKIM signature
pass
Download raw message
I want to migrate all my projects to sourcehut :-)
The only project left is this [https://codeberg.org/somenxavier/activitats-idees-d-activitats]. In codeberg, it generates me a project home page [https://somenxavier.codeberg.page/activitats-idees-d-activitats/@main/index.md.html] (see https://codeberg.page/). Is it possible in sourcehut? Can I create activitats-idees-d-activitats as a subdirectory? Something like this:

environment:
  site: my-username.srht.site/project-dir

?

Thanks in advance,
Xavier
Details
Message ID
<CKSCHO4VETNH.IBDON6FOQWOR@grinningface>
In-Reply-To
<20220617081223.76e7c8646226d04d0972e86e@posteo.net> (view parent)
DKIM signature
missing
Download raw message
On Fri Jun 17, 2022 at 4:12 AM EDT, Xavier B. wrote:
> I want to migrate all my projects to sourcehut :-)
> The only project left is this [https://codeberg.org/somenxavier/activitats-idees-d-activitats]. In codeberg, it generates me a project home page [https://somenxavier.codeberg.page/activitats-idees-d-activitats/@main/index.md.html] (see https://codeberg.page/). Is it possible in sourcehut? Can I create activitats-idees-d-activitats as a subdirectory? Something like this:
>
> environment:
>   site: my-username.srht.site/project-dir

Yes. I just found a sourcehut pages site with directories [1] to make
sure.

[1]: https://sr.ht/~strahinja/strahinja.srht.site/

Cheers,
-- 
DJ Chase
They, Them, Theirs
Details
Message ID
<20220619153328.945915f8612dcef3303d7dda@posteo.net>
In-Reply-To
<20220617081223.76e7c8646226d04d0972e86e@posteo.net> (view parent)
DKIM signature
pass
Download raw message
I followed some instructions [https://tdarb.org/blog/jekyll-sourcehut.html] and so I create a custom build [https://builds.sr.ht/~somenxavierb/job/783342]:


image: alpine/edge
oauth: pages.sr.ht/PAGES:RW
environment:
  site: somenxavierb.srht.site
sources:
  - https://git.sr.ht/~somenxavierb/activitats-idees-d-activitats
tasks:
- package: |
    cd activitats-idees-d-activitats/
    tar -cvz . > ../site.tar.gz
- upload: |
    acurl -f https://pages.sr.ht/publish/$site -Fcontent=@site.tar.gz

Basically, I want to put all files in 'activitats-idees-d-activitats' in my site.

After I compiled the build, I received the following error:

gzip: short write: No space left on device
tar: -: Cannot write: Broken pipe
tar: Child returned status 1
tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now


Thanks in advance,


On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 08:12:23 +0000
"Xavier B." <somenxavier@posteo.net> ha escrit:

> I want to migrate all my projects to sourcehut :-)
> The only project left is this [https://codeberg.org/somenxavier/activitats-idees-d-activitats]. In codeberg, it generates me a project home page [https://somenxavier.codeberg.page/activitats-idees-d-activitats/@main/index.md.html] (see https://codeberg.page/). Is it possible in sourcehut? Can I create activitats-idees-d-activitats as a subdirectory? Something like this:
> 
> environment:
>   site: my-username.srht.site/project-dir
> 
> ?
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> Xavier
Details
Message ID
<20220619190103.cca4088339f73f503bbe673c@posteo.net>
In-Reply-To
<20220619153328.945915f8612dcef3303d7dda@posteo.net> (view parent)
DKIM signature
pass
Download raw message
I suspect the error cause is my repo size is > 1GB [https://srht.site/limitations]

On Sun, 19 Jun 2022 15:33:28 +0200
"Xavier B." <somenxavier@posteo.net> ha escrit:

> I followed some instructions [https://tdarb.org/blog/jekyll-sourcehut.html] and so I create a custom build [https://builds.sr.ht/~somenxavierb/job/783342]:
> 
> 
> image: alpine/edge
> oauth: pages.sr.ht/PAGES:RW
> environment:
>   site: somenxavierb.srht.site
> sources:
>   - https://git.sr.ht/~somenxavierb/activitats-idees-d-activitats
> tasks:
> - package: |
>     cd activitats-idees-d-activitats/
>     tar -cvz . > ../site.tar.gz
> - upload: |
>     acurl -f https://pages.sr.ht/publish/$site -Fcontent=@site.tar.gz
> 
> Basically, I want to put all files in 'activitats-idees-d-activitats' in my site.
> 
> After I compiled the build, I received the following error:
> 
> gzip: short write: No space left on device
> tar: -: Cannot write: Broken pipe
> tar: Child returned status 1
> tar: Error is not recoverable: exiting now
> 
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> 
> 
> On Fri, 17 Jun 2022 08:12:23 +0000
> "Xavier B." <somenxavier@posteo.net> ha escrit:
> 
> > I want to migrate all my projects to sourcehut :-)
> > The only project left is this [https://codeberg.org/somenxavier/activitats-idees-d-activitats]. In codeberg, it generates me a project home page [https://somenxavier.codeberg.page/activitats-idees-d-activitats/@main/index.md.html] (see https://codeberg.page/). Is it possible in sourcehut? Can I create activitats-idees-d-activitats as a subdirectory? Something like this:
> > 
> > environment:
> >   site: my-username.srht.site/project-dir
> > 
> > ?
> > 
> > Thanks in advance,
> > Xavier
Details
Message ID
<NjC9QGj1lpXXNJbrJCNoL7VdkkEJ0DAk1jO_nLbMCU9gPMw1aMPJs_uE34jW1vhx9Z_MPPkhy_OZrQrUtMFeIoF3_Y7wi7cVgLJnS8V7XkY=@thenumeral.one>
In-Reply-To
<20220619190103.cca4088339f73f503bbe673c@posteo.net> (view parent)
DKIM signature
pass
Download raw message
> I suspect the error cause is my repo size is > 1GB [https://srht.site/limitations]

That is a bit big lol. Might be worth removing some of the big files. Just a warning, you will probably have to remove the files from git's history which is a bit tricky.

Side note, I am new to mailing lists. Is it etiquette to
* Always attach public key
* Reply to both the original sender and the mailing list?

Best,
-- 

Numeral
Details
Message ID
<CKUFMZI4R3P5.2ZJJ1BON2KC7F@archlinux-x220>
In-Reply-To
<NjC9QGj1lpXXNJbrJCNoL7VdkkEJ0DAk1jO_nLbMCU9gPMw1aMPJs_uE34jW1vhx9Z_MPPkhy_OZrQrUtMFeIoF3_Y7wi7cVgLJnS8V7XkY=@thenumeral.one> (view parent)
DKIM signature
pass
Download raw message
On Sun Jun 19, 2022 at 5:29 PM EDT, Numeral wrote:
> Side note, I am new to mailing lists. Is it etiquette to
> * Always attach public key

No, most people don't. You can if you want to though.

> * Reply to both the original sender and the mailing list?

Yes, as it's possible they aren't subscribed to the list.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)