User Profile cache invalidation problem

<58735211-cc31-4533-3b3e-6458c3ffdb95@kolesnikov.se>
User Profile page has some problems with cache invalidation: outdated
information in the bio is shown after saving.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Change Bio in https://meta.sr.ht/profile to "A", then save;
2. Change Bio to "B", then save;
3. Go to profile (https://sr.ht/~win0err/ in my case). "A" will be
rendered in the left sidebar;
4. Change Bio to "C", then save;
5. "B" instead of "C" will be rendered in the profile.

--
Sergei Kolesnikov,
kolesnikov.se

Since I had updated my profile within the day (can’t remember when, but
many hours ago now), I decided to check the other services and found
that /some/ showed my updated bio and others didn’t.  Updating my bio
again causes the same issue described by Kolesnikov on /all/ services.

--
Liele Zerau (they/them)

Pub. key: 32AE B0C8 E86B 5971 509B 67B3 465A 9567 984C 81F3
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)