Copying labels between trackers

<5fab3b76-f356-403f-b302-aec0314ef352@www.fastmail.com>
I think it would be a useful feature to be able to copy a set of labels between trackers, instead of recreating them manually.

Best,
Rui
<8d4cf9eb-0e9a-4ddc-b0e6-cf99025c76b5@pixelhero.dev>
In-Reply-To
<5fab3b76-f356-403f-b302-aec0314ef352@www.fastmail.com> (view parent)
Sep 30, 2020 10:16:54 AM Rui Vieira <rui@fastmail.org>:

> I think it would be a useful feature to be able to copy a set of labels
between trackers, instead of recreating them manually.

> Best,
> Rui

Perhaps it would also be good to have some sane optional defaults? Or at
least a way to conveniently import them.

- Noam Preil
<87y2kpxsnx.fsf@debian>
In-Reply-To
<8d4cf9eb-0e9a-4ddc-b0e6-cf99025c76b5@pixelhero.dev> (view parent)
Noam Preil <noam@pixelhero.dev> writes:

> Perhaps it would also be good to have some sane optional defaults? Or at least a
> way to conveniently import them.

+1

Brett Gilio
<d7ea91408262de224080b8890a5cd912ff00aa66.camel@devosmium.xyz>
On Thu, 2020-10-01 at 03:14 +0000, Noam Preil wrote:

> Perhaps it would also be good to have some sane optional defaults? Or
> at
> least a way to conveniently import them.
+1 on this, i think some good defaualts might be "bug" and "feature".

Cheers,
Owen
<54af63ac-1f2f-456a-b085-466f088c0098@pixelhero.dev>
In-Reply-To
<d7ea91408262de224080b8890a5cd912ff00aa66.camel@devosmium.xyz> (view parent)
Actually, I think it might be better to just make it easier to add
multiple labels (instead of having to do them one at a time). That's a
nice UX improvement that doesn't require agreement on sane defaults.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)