Sevan Janiyan
<60c59f86-4b64-6d65-d33c-864556c12a4f@NetBSD.org>
Hi Drew,
Saw your blog post, how can I help?

Sevan
<BWYE7P5IG604.1P9KI4A4MDSTM@homura>
In-Reply-To
<60c59f86-4b64-6d65-d33c-864556c12a4f@NetBSD.org> (view parent)
Sure! The NetBSD image is almost complete, you can see the genimg script
here:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/builds.sr.ht/tree/master/images/netbsd

If you clone this repo on a NetBSD box and pop over to the 8.x or
current directories, then run ./genimg as root, it'll produce a working
NetBSD image (or at least it did when I last touched it).

The problem was that I'm unable to get it to resize itself to fill the
available space on the first boot. Since we use the images to generate
themselves, this means that the NetBSD image will get smaller and
smaller with each successive run and will eventually be too small to
accomodate builds.