Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<63138eef-efa5-0f5d-11bd-abf65d430db8@proton.me>
I see. I went to my profile and delete them again, but looks like they
are still existed.

Bothhttps://lists.sr.ht/~sukinoverse/sora  (private) and
https://lists.sr.ht/~sukinoverse/test  (private) still not being deleted.
I just try to delete them twice after seeing the fixes is rolled out.

Sorry for duplicate reply, I'm confusing with how email thread work in Sourcehut

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<CLKN1FB8I934.3T4DBV667Q8LE@nitro>
In-Reply-To
<63138eef-efa5-0f5d-11bd-abf65d430db8@proton.me> (view parent)
> Sorry for duplicate reply, I'm confusing with how email thread work in Sourcehut

Your emails are missing the In-Reply-To header, which is why each one
shows up as a separate thread.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<8A949E09-5206-40AC-9754-2F89CB935ABE@miraiverse.me>
In-Reply-To
<CLKN1FB8I934.3T4DBV667Q8LE@nitro> (view parent)
> Your emails are missing the In-Reply-To header
Yeah, I think my mail client did not supported it. I'm trying another.

Can you confirm this issue still persisted? I still cannot remove my existing lists.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<CLP0G04E5W5Y.KE0M2ADNB4K6@framework>
In-Reply-To
<8A949E09-5206-40AC-9754-2F89CB935ABE@miraiverse.me> (view parent)
On Mon Jul 25, 2022 at 4:51 AM EDT, Pongsatorn P. wrote:
> Can you confirm this issue still persisted? I still cannot remove my existing lists.

As far as I know, this issue is still being investigated.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<CLPHDFIM7XYB.1L22WVWW7N0KF@megumin>
In-Reply-To
<CLP0G04E5W5Y.KE0M2ADNB4K6@framework> (view parent)
Can we give this another try? I wonder if it's related to the connection
exhaustion issues we've been looking at.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<F6B91E23-A753-4FAE-AF60-657052F3C156@miraiverse.me>
In-Reply-To
<CLPHDFIM7XYB.1L22WVWW7N0KF@megumin> (view parent)
I try to delete them again now (around 09:37 UTC)

https://lists.sr.ht/~sukinoverse/test
https://lists.sr.ht/~sukinoverse/sora

They are still existed, not being deleted.

Re: [lists.sr.ht] cannot delete mailing list.

<CLPHOIUAXZGO.XI6XNV4J8HFL@megumin>
In-Reply-To
<F6B91E23-A753-4FAE-AF60-657052F3C156@miraiverse.me> (view parent)
Gotcha. Thanks for trying. Will continue investigating.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)