SSL issue while cloning a repo

YS
<87ilx3b8om.fsf@yasha.solutions>
DKIM signature
permerror

when I am trying to clone a repo, I get the following error.

fatal: unable to access 'https://git.sr.ht/~xdefrag/ska/': server
certificate verification failed. CAfile: none CRLfile: none

I have tried without https, and I have tried other repos. The issue
remains.

I have no problem cloning from any other forge.

Is it on my side? Is it a known problem? How to troubleshoot this?

Thanks in advance! Yasha
<CA+tHf+=JQwZiDbWBagJeCa-Utj=yv=VkuD=ztTKLLaAcwhk5eg@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<87ilx3b8om.fsf@yasha.solutions> (view parent)
not able to reproduce this on my system, cloned fine.

[1]: https://egg.lgbt/i/beokuz49.png

<CFK6MV6HZQ1Q.2SMNRUNAT0WDH@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<87ilx3b8om.fsf@yasha.solutions> (view parent)
You need to update your ca-certificates package.
YS
<87h7cnaqw5.fsf@yasha.solutions>
In-Reply-To
<CFK6MV6HZQ1Q.2SMNRUNAT0WDH@taiga> (view parent)
DKIM signature
permerror
Yep, thanks!

I have just upgraded the ca certificates and all
is back to normal.

--
@yashasolutions
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)