Links between sites?

<87woqgtr0s.fsf@jb55.com>
Sender timestamp
Does anyone else find it kind of awkward to navigate between the various
subdomains? It would be nice if there were links between git/list/todo
etc. Right now I have to jump into the url bar and do it manually.

Perhaps if there was a way to associate a git repo with a list or an
issue tracker. I imagine this could even be done automatically if they
shared the same name on the sr.ht account.

--
https://jb55.com
<20181017173802.GF850@miku>
William Casarin wrote:
> Does anyone else find it kind of awkward to navigate between the various
> subdomains? It would be nice if there were links between git/list/todo
> etc. Right now I have to jump into the url bar and do it manually.

Totally agree.
https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss/%3C7CA82DDF-AE3E-4550-B1A6-EDF015807A14%40begriffs.com%3E
Export thread (mbox)