login is too smart

<87y2zjf0u6.fsf@mat.ucm.es>
Hi

I have right now, 2 accounts, in order to make experiments.

Now I just wanted to login into my second account so I press on login
and the browser *automatically* logs me in as user1.

How can I avoid that?

Regards

Uwe Brauer
<02f8bb31-dcbe-e276-813d-b92a8e95ca9a@interia.pl>
In-Reply-To
<87y2zjf0u6.fsf@mat.ucm.es> (view parent)
Hi

AFAIK it logs you back in because you're still logged into meta.sr.ht

I know 2 ways to avoid that:

a) go to meta.sr.ht and log out there

b) use your browser's private mode for the second user

Regards
Wolf480pl

W dniu 24.08.2019 o 10:02, Uwe Brauer pisze:

> Hi
>
> I have right now, 2 accounts, in order to make experiments.
>
> Now I just wanted to login into my second account so I press on login
> and the browser *automatically* logs me in as user1.
>
> How can I avoid that?
>
> Regards
>
> Uwe Brauer

Wojciech Dubiel
<6b679535-3f89-7605-ed19-434078b61e03@interia.pl>
In-Reply-To
<02f8bb31-dcbe-e276-813d-b92a8e95ca9a@interia.pl> (view parent)
(oops, I accidentally top-posted, sorry)