Congratulations and thank you! :3

<8h7zZF1O-LB5tuLVWe6ky_f1_maRCLa_1oulm3mRL-PK6MwD3e6vEPcOy993bFGP7WIg2zY1N85S65j440gS_u2cVC1qaIIK_VdhUIYYNJc=@pm.me>
Heyo!

I just finished reading the new blog post and wanted to send you all a
message to congratulate and thank for all the hard and excellent work!
SourceHut is becoming a really nice platform and I hope it grows ever
more successful.

Cheers,

~tmpod

PS: I'm sorry if this is a bit off-topic for this list, but I wanted to
send this message to everyone involved in this project :D
<CFQAHQJI83WJ.323V3S8ADCRQB@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<8h7zZF1O-LB5tuLVWe6ky_f1_maRCLa_1oulm3mRL-PK6MwD3e6vEPcOy993bFGP7WIg2zY1N85S65j440gS_u2cVC1qaIIK_VdhUIYYNJc=@pm.me> (view parent)
Thanks for the kind note!
<2084373711.15143.1636974165273@office.mailbox.org>
In-Reply-To
<8h7zZF1O-LB5tuLVWe6ky_f1_maRCLa_1oulm3mRL-PK6MwD3e6vEPcOy993bFGP7WIg2zY1N85S65j440gS_u2cVC1qaIIK_VdhUIYYNJc=@pm.me> (view parent)
Hear hear!

<93953ffd-52a6-44ce-9278-fead646624c1@www.fastmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<8h7zZF1O-LB5tuLVWe6ky_f1_maRCLa_1oulm3mRL-PK6MwD3e6vEPcOy993bFGP7WIg2zY1N85S65j440gS_u2cVC1qaIIK_VdhUIYYNJc=@pm.me> (view parent)
Agreed! Working on (and contributing to) Sourcehut has been a joy!
jman
<87tugdh95j.fsf@city17.xyz>
In-Reply-To
<8h7zZF1O-LB5tuLVWe6ky_f1_maRCLa_1oulm3mRL-PK6MwD3e6vEPcOy993bFGP7WIg2zY1N85S65j440gS_u2cVC1qaIIK_VdhUIYYNJc=@pm.me> (view parent)
My most heartfelt congratulations for the great achievements reached so far. Creating an entire alternate platform is
no small feat, especially when looking at the budget involved by the - I quote the article - "big fishes" to do the same.

I strongly share the vision of computing platforms that *really* empower users instead of closing them in a garden. I am
growing tired of seeing unnecessary "bling" added to platforms that are supposed to be production tools and not social
media onanism.

Drew and the whole Sourcehut team: you're onto something really innovative. Keep up the good work!
<10f8094d-2adc-40d7-841b-ea87515bbb07@www.fastmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<87tugdh95j.fsf@city17.xyz> (view parent)
I will add my voice to the chorus. What is accomplished by and through SourceHut is fundamental to the fabric our digital future. More so than most people realize.

Thank you Drew & the team for making all this possible.

I hope you're getting accustomed to the Netherlands and Europe, Drew.

All the best,

Charles.

<CfumPo8rCwSy_D_lZIhv-YAWXsu4oWEIWsUk27eRcRC5sPAFKxaFyJPQFsCtCxCZokYgFwofCre096DZQHinui-EuQh2miQ4D8G0zaspc_M=@pm.me>
In-Reply-To
<87tugdh95j.fsf@city17.xyz> (view parent)
Wholeheartedly subscribe to the message above :3
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)