'context deadline exceeded'

<9b64ac08-aa11-4738-8729-cb5cd0ad351c@www.fastmail.com>
Hi, I really enjoy using this platform thanks a ton!

The problem I'm facing is that I get a 'context deadline exceeded' when trying to upload my
compressed site.tar.gz file.

When I curl with -vvvv, The output is inconsistent, sometimes just giving 'context deadline exceeded',
but other attempts giving this message:

Post "https://patchouli.sr.ht/pages.sr.ht/sites/yasushisakai.com/temp.0a8a91e683c52b32ca447bbb1a105dc0/static/mathjax/jax/output/SVG/fonts/TeX/SansSerif/Bold/BasicLatin.js?uploadId=85202f60-19b7-4b90-b189-efa07a219ceb": context deadline exceeded

Are they any clues for this?

A bit of context, I'm currently trying to deploy my website through emacs-org html export,
and to do that, I need to host a copy of the 'MathJax' library. First the build script didn't pass,
so I tested if I can upload the compressed sites file from my local environment, which gave me
the output above.

My file count is 1644 and the compressed file weighs ~35MB. Is this too much?
<87C91643-3D11-4852-99D5-5BDB4369446B@jrgnsn.net>
In-Reply-To
<9b64ac08-aa11-4738-8729-cb5cd0ad351c@www.fastmail.com> (view parent)
I thought this sounded familiar, there’s a thread from September 2021 with a similar issue.

https://lists.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-discuss/%3C87czp14ovn.fsf%40gnu.org%3E
Yasushi Sakai
<20211124155340.kglv7xvttqsa2nb3@sunny>
In-Reply-To
<87C91643-3D11-4852-99D5-5BDB4369446B@jrgnsn.net> (view parent)
>I thought this sounded familiar

yes totally, I did see similar 'context deadline exceeded' related
issues here, but not this one. sorry and thanks!

so, since it's kinda out of my scope how directories/files are
composed in 'MathJax', naturally suggests that I need to find another
way..
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)