Latest ref

<9d0fb070-018c-8dc3-21cc-5a5c99f0bd47@gmail.com>

A list of all available tags/refs are available at
https://git.sr.ht/~user/repo/refs. I am wondering if there is a way to
link to the latest ref, with something like
https://git.sr.ht/~user/repo/refs/latest. In particular, I would like to
be able to provide a link to download (associated with a ref), valid for
any version. Is that available? If no, would you consider it? Thanks.

Charles

PS: My first post on Sourcehut. Still figuring out my way. Happy I
joined so far!
<20220803071646.siugef3asosuwwoq@tp>
In-Reply-To
<9d0fb070-018c-8dc3-21cc-5a5c99f0bd47@gmail.com> (view parent)
On 22-08-02 17:30:57, Charles Vejnar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> A list of all available tags/refs are available at
> https://git.sr.ht/~user/repo/refs. I am wondering if there is a way to link
> to the latest ref, with something like
> https://git.sr.ht/~user/repo/refs/latest. In particular, I would like to be
> able to provide a link to download (associated with a ref), valid for any
> version. Is that available? If no, would you consider it? Thanks.

Do you mean something more than the HEAD ref? (This also works if you use
the name of a branch: master for example)

https://git.sr.ht/~user/repo/refs/HEAD

/marius
<6490511c-145e-2355-c45a-166b9f1934f7@gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<20220803071646.siugef3asosuwwoq@tp> (view parent)
Thanks Marius. No, I don't mean to the latest commit but to the latest
ref on the "refs" page, ie the latest tag.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)