Re: builds.sr.ht - limits documentation?

<BYUE1SJTS86F.36MF9HG5PI6R4@homura>
Hey James, these numbers aren't documented because they're liable to
change. But, to give you an idea of the current figures:

On Sun Dec 1, 2019 at 9:07 PM, James Elford wrote:
> - build duration

4 hours

> - disk / memory / cpu usage

It varies from image to image but usually 20-24G of disk. Everyone gets
4G of RAM and 2 CPU cores.

> - bandwidth usage

This isn't limited, but don't go crazy.

Re: builds.sr.ht - limits documentation?

<CAAaz8pbk-08Dpu5FTtwM5C9tyfodJeVS3Du+2HG4A1=e5FJ-3g@mail.gmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<BYUE1SJTS86F.36MF9HG5PI6R4@homura> (view parent)
Thanks for the quick response Drew. The duration was the only thing I was
really concerned about, and 4 hours should be more than enough.

Would it be helpful for me to put a patch together with that information for
man.sr.ht with an obvious disclaimer about the fact that things are likely to
change, or do you prefer to leave it off for the time being?

Re: builds.sr.ht - limits documentation?

<BYUFIQSSB2YW.3NBUOQBWX5KDW@homura>
In-Reply-To
<CAAaz8pbk-08Dpu5FTtwM5C9tyfodJeVS3Du+2HG4A1=e5FJ-3g@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
On Sun Dec 1, 2019 at 9:15 PM, James Elford wrote:
> Would it be helpful for me to put a patch together with that
> information for man.sr.ht with an obvious disclaimer about the fact
> that things are likely to change, or do you prefer to leave it off for
> the time being?

No, I'd rather not. The general policy so far is "just try it, and if
you hit the limits, send me an email".