Golang API CLI

Thorben Günther
<C0XBP01NN2MT.3PPCNAF1DSA9A@asgard>
Hello,

The last few days I have written a sourcehut API CLI in golang [0]. It
is now far enough along that it can be used for a few purposes. At the
moment it mainly supports paste and builds. Two of the differences to
sourcehut-go [1] are that this tool is unified under one binary and that
the main goal is that you can do anything from your command line that
you can do in your browser (e.g. resubmit and edit build manifests).
Furthermore there are extra features like expiring pastes.  I have
created an Arch Linux aur package [2] if there is interest in trying it
out.

[0]: https://git.xenrox.net/~xenrox/srhtctl
[1]: https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sourcehut-go/
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/srhtctl/

Kind regards
--
Thorben Günther
https://xenrox.net

Side note: Cool to see a self-hosted sourcehut instance in the wild.
Export thread (mbox)