IPv6 support on sr.ht

<C791SSRETMHH.KNT717X688VE@X200>
Are there any plans to add IPv6 support on sr.ht? Sourcehut.org
has an AAAA record, but none of the sr.ht domains do.

Is there anything holding up / blocking IPv6?
<C791SYNRLTQL.1ALE4TN3TDEC@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<C791SSRETMHH.KNT717X688VE@X200> (view parent)
There's a problem with some of our older NICs which causes IPv6 issues
on our network. These servers are being rotated out of service as we do
normal upgrades, and once the last of them is gone I'll be setting up
IPv6 again.

Unless we can find a network engineer who's willing to dive into the
kernel driver and suss out the bugs, then that's the best we'll get.
<CMIE65AB97I7.13ZQ1OI7YNDCX@nix>
In-Reply-To
<C791SYNRLTQL.1ALE4TN3TDEC@taiga> (view parent)
In the lights of the upcoming infrastructure in the EU,
will there be IPv6 support for pages.sr.ht afterwards?
<CMIE8HNKYTLX.1VNDGKYOJO6KO@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<CMIE65AB97I7.13ZQ1OI7YNDCX@nix> (view parent)
On Mon Aug 29, 2022 at 11:06 AM CEST, Nguyễn Gia Phong wrote:
> In the lights of the upcoming infrastructure in the EU,
> will there be IPv6 support for pages.sr.ht afterwards?

Yes, but there is no ETA.
<CMIEA9CP3TWC.10AP312FEYJQ2@nix>
In-Reply-To
<CMIE8HNKYTLX.1VNDGKYOJO6KO@taiga> (view parent)
On Mon Aug 29, 2022 at 11:09 AM +0200, Drew DeVault wrote:
> On Mon Aug 29, 2022 at 11:06 AM CEST, Nguyễn Gia Phong wrote:
> > In the lights of the upcoming infrastructure in the EU,
> > will there be IPv6 support for pages.sr.ht afterwards?
>
> Yes, but there is no ETA.

Thanks, I'm in no hurry (-;
<fd92bebc-97e2-6002-c46e-caff8d6d8bb2@1a-insec.net>
In-Reply-To
<C791SYNRLTQL.1ALE4TN3TDEC@taiga> (view parent)
Any updates?
<CONZ82AH1V08.1MM8DGKKUNGX7@megumin>
In-Reply-To
<fd92bebc-97e2-6002-c46e-caff8d6d8bb2@1a-insec.net> (view parent)
No update. We're still planning it as part of our larger EU rollout.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)