IPv6 support on sr.ht

<C791SSRETMHH.KNT717X688VE@X200>
Are there any plans to add IPv6 support on sr.ht? Sourcehut.org
has an AAAA record, but none of the sr.ht domains do.

Is there anything holding up / blocking IPv6?
<C791SYNRLTQL.1ALE4TN3TDEC@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<C791SSRETMHH.KNT717X688VE@X200> (view parent)
There's a problem with some of our older NICs which causes IPv6 issues
on our network. These servers are being rotated out of service as we do
normal upgrades, and once the last of them is gone I'll be setting up
IPv6 again.

Unless we can find a network engineer who's willing to dive into the
kernel driver and suss out the bugs, then that's the best we'll get.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)