function complete-build() {
	exit 255
}
export JOB_ID=389103
export JOB_URL='https://builds.sr.ht/~ladams/job/389103'
export JOB_ID=389103

I was expecting an additional line with
export project='foo.bar'

Am I being stupid here, or something broken?

Luke
<C8CH0J1TC1CT.201M61HHWDZMC@terra>
In-Reply-To
<C8CGUGSIEANC.PC69UBWU5L9V@terra> (view parent)
On Wed Jan 6, 2021 at 4:32 PM MST, Luke Adams wrote:
> Am I being stupid here, or something broken?

Stupid it is: enviroment vs. environment. Would you accept a patch to
log a warning when an unknown key is encountered?

Luke
<C8CH3OR19IG1.2H44VNL1X6RFX@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<C8CH0J1TC1CT.201M61HHWDZMC@terra> (view parent)
On Wed Jan 6, 2021 at 6:40 PM EST, Luke Adams wrote:
> On Wed Jan 6, 2021 at 4:32 PM MST, Luke Adams wrote:
> > Am I being stupid here, or something broken?
>
> Would you accept a patch to log a warning when an unknown key is
> encountered?

Probably not - we have some plans to let you use arbitrary keys in some
situations.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)