Discord webhook integration

<CAC_ByvNzEESbVHo1vzZVW1kvyoh3y5HVjfU8qGzmBQAHKaUYFA@mail.gmail.com>
I would like to set up an activity log on a discord server.

They provide a nice and easy way to generate a webhook link, you curl
there and a message appears on the chat.

They provide three ways of receiving messages: the GitHub way, the
Slack way, and the Discord way [1]

I already use things like pipedream [2] to serve as duct tape in these
cases but I want to know if there is something native, like webhooks
compatible with GitHub or a workaround that could be done with the
GraphQL API

[1] https://discord.com/developers/docs/resources/webhook#execute-webhook
[2] https://pipedream.com
<CHA85P02U9NF.V6RPUK0OR80N@nix>
In-Reply-To
<CAC_ByvNzEESbVHo1vzZVW1kvyoh3y5HVjfU8qGzmBQAHKaUYFA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
IIUC by policy SourceHut would not spend further resources to integrate
with proprietary software; however for most activities you can track
an RSS feed.
<CHAB90NYL9YQ.1QK6BXXRBV57O@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<CAC_ByvNzEESbVHo1vzZVW1kvyoh3y5HVjfU8qGzmBQAHKaUYFA@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
There is not a snowball's chance in hell of a Discord integration with
SourceHut. We provide chat.sr.ht for a reason. Do not use proprietary
walled gardens.
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)