Re: Supporting user groups/organizations on SourceHut

James Anderson
<CAOkHy=+_M3zfcjbXB-MCtqUcbLq3+vKcsJGUE5K-i0Ljze6Feg@mail.gmail.com>
Sorry if this is getting into bikeshedding territory, but is there a
compelling reason
organizations can't use the ~ prefix as well? It seems to already work fine for
users, and I'd assume you wouldn't want users and orgs having the same
usernames anyway. I don't see a benefit besides recognizing from a URL
that you're dealing with an organization, but even that seems like a solution
in search of a problem.

James

Re: Supporting user groups/organizations on SourceHut

<C0M0G6UPG2CE.1HKHNC1SABL1Y@homura>
In-Reply-To
<CAOkHy=+_M3zfcjbXB-MCtqUcbLq3+vKcsJGUE5K-i0Ljze6Feg@mail.gmail.com> (view parent)
I like having them in separate namespaces. Organizations and people are
fundamentally different things (unless you think Citizens United was a
good call ;)