Gemini capsule deployment, file not found

<CDL4LO9ASCF1.XJU2RT9DTSP4@x230>
Dear people,

I believe I have followed the gemini quickstart guide for custom domain and automatic deployments thouroghly but I still seem to have botched something. Wanted to reach out for help seeing where I went wrong or maybe figure out if the quickstart guide on gemini://srht.site has lead me astray somehow?

Capsule is generated via ```gssg``` as suggessted by the quickstart guide. Neat project!

Is then archived as suggested ```tar -C public -cvz . > site.tar.gz```

Then all things modified or created are *added-, commited- and pushed*, as suggested, to a git repo named according to my domain: https://git.sr.ht/~linkert/onan.in

The build manifest *site* variable has been modified and does seem to succeed just fine: https://builds.sr.ht/~linkert/job/567776

```
image: alpine/latest
oauth: pages.sr.ht/PAGES:RW
environment:
  site: onan.in
tasks:
- package: |
    cd $site
    tar -cvz . > ../site.tar.gz
- upload: |
    acurl -f https://pages.sr.ht/publish/$site \
        -Fcontent=@site.tar.gz \
        -Fprotocol=GEMINI
```

When I ```ping onan.in``` I get confirmation that my A-record has been picked up ```64 bytes from 173.195.146.139 (173.195.146.139): icmp_seq=1 ttl=56 time=105 ms```.

Yet when I try to check it out live through Amfora or Lagrange both browsers state "file not found" - is the index.gmi and posts directory previously archived not being extracted into the correct directory during the build manifesto job thing-o-magic? (I guess into: https://pages.sr.ht/publish/onan.in ?)

I've walked up and down the quickstart guide what feels like a million times trying to find *that dumb typo* but I can't find anything wrong.

Clues?

Med vänlig hälsning
Robin Lundgren
<CDL5FU3HB4QO.1569YO8YPKS4N@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<CDL4LO9ASCF1.XJU2RT9DTSP4@x230> (view parent)
It seems that you're trying to put together some sort of content
generator, but your build isn't actually running the generator. Your
source files were uploaded fine:

gemini://onan.in/content/posts/2021-08-15_first-steps.gmi

The tarball you send to pages.sr.ht does not undergo any further
processing; we use it as-is. Any necessary pre-processing should be done
during the build job. Only form the tarball out of the files which are
actually a part of the final site, too.
<CDLQ42KLUHHW.3FMGNG258X726@x230>
In-Reply-To
<CDL5FU3HB4QO.1569YO8YPKS4N@taiga> (view parent)
On Mon Aug 16, 2021 at 8:30 PM CEST, Drew DeVault wrote:
> It seems that you're trying to put together some sort of content
> generator, but your build isn't actually running the generator. Your
> source files were uploaded fine:
>
> gemini://onan.in/content/posts/2021-08-15_first-steps.gmi
>
> The tarball you send to pages.sr.ht does not undergo any further
> processing; we use it as-is. Any necessary pre-processing should be done
> during the build job. Only form the tarball out of the files which are
> actually a part of the final site, too.

Thank you! - I had made my mind up that the "quickstart" was a start to
finnish guide based on either keeping it real basic manually writing
the capsule-content or using gssg, blinded myself big time!

Landed on this change bellow which seems to be doing the trick!

    image: alpine/latest
    oauth: pages.sr.ht/PAGES:RW
    environment:
      site: onan.in