Collecting topics for the next Mumble meeting

<CFXVLXTHGFRT.SDU03YTQ98E@taiga>
The next public Mumble meeting is scheduled to take place on December
16th, 2021, at a time to be announced the day prior.

These meetings have been rather quiet as of late, so I'd like to try
adding a little bit more structure to them to inspire discussion. Let's
collect topics to discuss during the next meeting in advance.

Please reply to this thread to add a topic to the agenda. The ideal
topics are open-ended and best addressed in a discussion format, more
easily than on IRC or the mailing list. If the agenda is empty by the
meeting date, the meeting will be cancelled.

If you would like to attend the meeting and have some specific time slot
requirements, please reply with the time slots (in UTC) that work for
you, and I will endeavour to select a time slot which works for most
participants who want to be there. To make my job easier, please check
that someone else has not already requested the same time slots before
suggesting your own.
<pu5G72U4TNBkRhi_zLgnLhKKz44Ha0uWZ5bwd4oQ2TojN03LbvX44JRaU_ipfMaOEvagRo5SEdCigCnT0XFnpqvwSwguaqOOIWyworyBM7k=@hyper.dev>
In-Reply-To
<CFXVLXTHGFRT.SDU03YTQ98E@taiga> (view parent)
My favorite topic: Search engines.
<CFXWS65HJC6X.23GZVHDVZU2TQ@taiga>
In-Reply-To
<pu5G72U4TNBkRhi_zLgnLhKKz44Ha0uWZ5bwd4oQ2TojN03LbvX44JRaU_ipfMaOEvagRo5SEdCigCnT0XFnpqvwSwguaqOOIWyworyBM7k=@hyper.dev> (view parent)
Can you be more specific?
<CFXWUKWG1W28.12G91SJMZLESH@nano>
On Wed Nov 24, 2021 at 12:44 AM PST, Drew DeVault wrote:
> Please reply to this thread to add a topic to the agenda.

Broadly, I would like to talk about mentorship, and how someone who
eager, but relatively new to contributing to projects can help benefit
this ecosystem.
<5b64f888-4f6b-d978-f154-03e5b83e447f@protonmail.com>
In-Reply-To
<CFXVLXTHGFRT.SDU03YTQ98E@taiga> (view parent)
I would be curious to have the opinion of the SourceHut community on
ForgeFriends [1] (formerly FedeProxy) and potential interactions.

[1]: https://forgefriends.org
Reply to thread Export thread (mbox)